Chrissy’s Review: It was OK
So I had a lot of expectations going into this book, and some of them were met and others not so much. We pick up 7 months after we ended So Many Reasons Why, and see Emma and Simon and how their relationship has progressed, etc. I loved this part, seeing them together, etc. Then something awful happens, and that is where the story takes a downfall in my opinion. The story in itself was great, but there were so many unanswered questions still, and I felt like the story was stopped way before it should have been. As a reader I was disappointed with the outcome of the story, when there was so much potential to continue on and share more.
I still love Emma and Simon and wish we would have seen more of Cass and Tom like in the first book. Emma’s character has grown so much in the two books, and I wish we would have seen more of Simon in the beginning of the book and his POV.
All in All this story was good, was it what I expected? No, I expected more fire, and romance and Emma continuing to work through her problems, etc. I do encourage anyone who read So Many Reasons Why to read this, to see what happens with these characters, I just wish it wasn’t the end of their story, I feel so much more could be done with these characters, and their relationships.
- Book Buzz! So Many Reasons Why, by Missy Johnson (cfalinhammond.wordpress.com)
- Book Blitz – So Many Reasons Why by Missy Johnson ~ excerpt and giveaway (avasmith.org)
- In The Spotlight & Giveaway: So Many Reasons Why by Missy Johnson (readingdiva.com)
- So Many Reasons Why by Missy Johnson (So Many Reasons #1) (faerietalebooks.org)
- Books Blitz: So Many Reasons Why by Missy Johnson + Giveaway! (somanybookssolittletimebookgroup.wordpress.com)