Chrissy’s Review: I Loved It!
So this is a book I’ve been waiting forever to read and it did not disappoint! We pick right back up where we left Brynne and Ethan in book 2 (All In). This book is wonderful and we get to see both Ethan’s and Brynne’s point of view throughout the whole story. Someone is still after Brynne and it is driving Ethan mad. We see Brynne start to open up and realize how truly and deeply she needs and loves Ethan and her struggle to still move past the horrific events of her past. As the reader you get some more insight into Ethan’s nightmares, and he starts to open up to Brynne, but it is still a mystery. The twists and turns in this book keep you on edge, and I COULD NOT put it down (i definitely was up past my bedtime to finish this book!). We find out who is after Brynne, and it is a definite twist! Things definitely go into a fast pace with their relationship, and this scares Brynne, but Ethan is so sure and so happy that he doesn’t care. I loved this book, more than the others because we truly see more of the 2 main characters and some of that internal strife and anger that was in the first too books is gone, now don’t get me wrong, it is still there, but its not all anger, fighting, etc. The book ended perfectly, and I’m happy to hear we will get one more book for Ethan and Brynne! The short chapter at the end is sweet and as much as I love these characters, I’m patiently (not really) and not patiently waiting for the last book, I’m not ready to say goodbye to these two, but can’t wait to see what is in store for them!
- Eyes Wide Open by Raine Miller (mybookaddictionreviews.com)
- Eyes Wide Open ( Blackstone Affair #3) – Raine Miller (divasdailybookblog.wordpress.com)
- Eyes Wide Open By Raine Miller Review! (zakirrahsbookblog.wordpress.com)
- Review: Eyes Wide Open by Raine Miller (literatiliteraturelovers.com)
- Eyes Wide Open by Raine Miller (literatiliteraturelovers.com)
- Eyes Wide Open by Raine Miller – review 5/5 (vampyandracey.wordpress.com)
- Eyes Wide Open, The Blackstone Affair part 3 by Raine Miller (confessionsofabookheaux.com)
- Eyes Wide Open (thebookhangover.wordpress.com)
- EYES WIDE OPEN by Raine Miller ~BLOG TOUR~ (flirtyanddirtybookblog.com)
- Stacking the Shelves: May 19 (bookishtemptations.com)